In advance – I will apologise for the shameless self promotion of this post, however as many of you will know I have been involved with the organisation of the Search, Analytics and Social conference on April 28th along with a number of other organisations including Latitude, Pushon, MediaEdge (WPP), Dont Panic (Event organisers), iSpy Search and of Mediavest. As a not-for-profit event this has presented some significant challenges but I am pleased to say we have a number of fantastic speakers now in the offing.
As well as a moderating debut for myself (the speaking cherry having long since gone), the event features some stalwarts from the Search Marketing, Social Media and Analytics fraternity with some of the key highlights being
1) Holistic Search Panel – Jonathan Beeston (Efficient Frontier), Dixon Jones (Receptional and Majestic SEO), Jon Myers (Mediavest) and Neil Jackson (Tamar) discuss how to integrate and optimise your search (thats ppc AND seo) campaigns for maximum performance
2) Running a Pan European Search campaign – Some great speakers from here and across the channel including Andy Atkins Kruger (WebCertain), Guillermo Villoroag and State of Search founder Bas Van Den Beld. With many organisations expanding their services beyond these shores make sure you see catch this
3) Search and Social Media - Well we had to save one with a load of big names, and we’ve gone to town on this one. Joost De Valk (Orange Valley), Massimo Burgio, Anthony Mayfield (iCrossing) and not forgetting the one and only Lyndon Antcliffe (Cornwall SEO). Think we may be booking some extra seats for this one
4) Conversion Rate Attribution – This is one where not all the panel speakers have been confirmed however with Etai Rosen (Kenshoo), Ben Jesson/Dr Karl Banks(Conversion Rate Experts) and James Yancey (Search Ignite) on the panel it should for a very interesting and thought provoking panel
5) Who is best to exploit the Social Media opportunity – Wow this one should be a humdinger. Will McInnes (NixonMcInnes), Judith Lewis (iLevel), Massimo Burgio and Paul Fabretti (Gabba) make up the panel.
Here at Holistic Search, being a blog partner for the event we are able to offer readers 12.5% off the current early bird rate by quoting HOLSEA001.
To order tickets to the event, go to the Sascon website or call Nicky Wake at Dont Panic on 00 44 (0)1706 828855